Tuesday, May 12, 2009

new baby bliss

LinkSometimes it's hard to say goodbye. Other times, you gleefully dump your old mixer in the trash (or on top, so neighborhood scavengers don't have to dig) and happily move on to the new object of your affection. Last week I brought home a pretty new five-speed KitchenAid hand mixer and we've been having so much fun together (thanks, Mom!) I haven't quite attained my ultimate goal yet, but I feel a step closer now. Plus, it's so quiet that I don't feel bad about disrupting my neighbors at odd hours. Pretty considerate of me, right? Take note, Britney-lover in 3C.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. When my grandma handed down her stand up mixer I became so much more adventurous in my baking. You'll get there...maybe my grandma has an extra one somewhere in here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm saving it for when I live in a place that has a kitchen that was not designed for Barbies. It's going to be glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of that KitchenAid makes me drool.

    ReplyDelete